Sutter Health’s ‘2009 Report to Our Communities’ Online
Explore the Not-for-Profit Network’s Achievements for 2009
SACRAMENTO, Calif., May 18, 2010 - Sutter Health’s annual report is now available for viewing at www.SutterHealth.org/annualreport. The electronic publication explores how the not-for-profit network’s coordinated approach to patient care helped create efficiencies that improved health care quality and access.
Some notable highlights from 2009 include:
- Sutter Health’s affiliated physician organizations were among the first in the country to adopt e-prescribing—a patient safety system recommended by the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Aggressive infection prevention efforts in hospitals across Sutter Health helped saved 63 lives
- The system committed more than $11 million to community health clinics to help keep their doors open
- A new consumer website—MyLifeStages.org—was launched, connecting women with health information, Sutter-affiliated doctors and more.
- Sutter Health installed its first hospital-based electronic health record system.
About Sutter Health
For more information about the not-for-profit Sutter Health network, please visit
SutterHealth.org/about/ | www.Facebook.com/SutterHealth | www.YouTube.com/SutterHealth
Sutter Health Media Line