Which Health Conditions are a “Must Screen” For Your Man?
SACRAMENTO, Calif., June 14, 2011 -Does the man in your life take better care of his car than his body? That lack of attention may be one reason women outlive men by about five years. Experts from the Sutter Health network explain that good genes only account for about 30 percent of how well you age. They say regular preventative care – and a few specific check-ups – are key.
Men’s Health Tips:
- Find out which health conditions are a “must screen” for your man | Men's Health: Prevention and self care guideOpens new window
- Keep your partner healthy through his life stages | Video: Caring for Our Guys Opens new window
- Take the stress out of seeing the doctor | Preparing for appointments
- Get intimate for good health | Creative ways to use intimacy to focus on healthOpens new window
- Consider the need for Prostate screening | Interactive Guide: Should he have a PSA test?Opens new window
- Men speak up on Prostate Cancer Blog | Blog: Prostate Cancer: A Family AffairOpens new window
- Find the right care in your community
About Sutter Health
Serving patients and their families in more than 100 Northern California cities and towns, Sutter Health doctors, not-for-profit hospitals and other health care service providers share resources and expertise to advance health care quality and access. The Sutter Medical Network includes many of California’s top-performing, highest quality physician organizations as measured annually by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sutter-affiliated hospitals are regional leaders in cardiac care, women’s and children’s services, cancer care, orthopedics and advanced patient safety technology.
For more information about the not-for-profit Sutter Health network, please visit:
SutterHealth.org/about/ | www.Facebook.com/SutterHealth | www.YouTube.com/SutterHealth
Sutter Health Media Line