Spring Free from Seasonal Allergies
Breathe Easier with Holistic and Traditional Treatments
SACRAMENTO, Calif., May 17, 2011 - Sneezing and coughing this Spring and aren’t sure what to do about it? Perhaps you’ve heard the hype about Neti Pots but wonder if you can use them with your inhaler. Many factors can influence the severity, presence and treatment of seasonal allergies. The allergy specialists in the Sutter Health network can help you understand how the local climate, your home environment and even stress can trigger an allergic reaction – and how you can relieve your symptoms with holistic or traditional treatments.
Finding the Best Fit for You
- Try using a Neti Pot to reduce sinus pressure and prevent infection | How to use a Neti Pot (VIDEO)
- Remove allergens such as mold or dust from the home | How to make your home allergy-proof
- Install HEPA filters in bedrooms and cover bedding, boxsprings and pillows with dust and mite covers | Natural allergy relief
- Find an allergy specialist near you | Northern California allergists
- Check local pollen and allergen levels | View today’s counts for your area
About Sutter Health
Serving patients and their families in more than 100 Northern California cities and towns, Sutter Health doctors, not-for-profit hospitals and other health care service providers share resources and expertise to advance health care quality and access. The Sutter Medical Network includes many of California’s top-performing, highest quality physician organizations as measured annually by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sutter-affiliated hospitals are regional leaders in cardiac care, women’s and children’s services, cancer care, orthopedics and advanced patient safety technology.
For more information about the not-for-profit Sutter Health network, please visit:
SutterHealth.org/about/ | www.Facebook.com/SutterHealth | www.YouTube.com/SutterHealth
Sutter Health Media Line