Find a Heart Specialist at Sutter Health
Finding the right specialist to diagnose and treat issues with your heart can be complicated. Below are links to the experts at Sutter Health who deal with heart health.
Your Primary Care Physician provides ongoing care that includes prevention of heart disease through good health habits, and can also provide the initial consultation about worrisome symptoms. If you don't have one already, you can find a primary care doctor here.
Choose from the regions below to view Sutter Health cardiac specialists nearest you.
Find a Cardiologist by Geography
Cardiologists are physicians who are trained to deal with disorders of the heart. The field includes diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, congenital heart defects and valvular disease.
- San Francisco Bay Cardiologists
- East Bay Cardiologists
- Peninsula/South Bay Cardiologists
- Santa Cruz Coast Cardiologists
- Marin/North Bay Cardiologists
- Solano County Cardiologists
- Central Valley Cardiologists
- Sacramento Valley Cardiologists
- Placer County Cardiologists
- Yuba City/Marysville Cardiologists
- North Coast/Lake County Cardiologists
Find a Cardiovascular Surgeon by Geography
Cardiovascular surgeons correct and repair multiple heart conditions, including coronary artery disease, congenital heart disease, and valvular disease. Many cardiac surgeons specialize in minimally invasive surgeries that are performed through a small incision and require less recovery time.
- San Francisco Bay Cardiovascular Surgeons
- East Bay Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Peninsula/South Bay Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Santa Cruz Coast Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Marin/North Bay Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Sacramento Valley Cardiovascular Surgeons
Find a Cardiothoracic Surgeon by Geography
Cardiothoracic surgeons correct and repair multiple heart conditions, including coronary artery disease and congenital heart disease. These physicians also perform surgery on the major arteries, the lungs, and the esophagus.
- San Francisco Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- East Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Peninsula/South Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Santa Cruz Coast Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Marin/North Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Central Valley Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Sacramento Valley Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Find an Interventional Cardiologist by Geography
Interventional cardiologists perform less-invasive procedures, such as angioplasty and stent placement, for the treatment of coronary artery disease.
- San Francisco Bay Interventional Cardiologists
- East Bay Interventional Cardiologists
- Peninsula/South Bay Interventional Cardiologists
- Santa Cruz Coast Interventional Cardiologists
- Marin/North Bay Interventional Cardiologists
- Solano County Interventional Cardiologists
- Central Valley Interventional Cardiologists
- Sacramento Valley Interventional Cardiologists
- Placer County Interventional Cardiologists
- Yuba City/Marysville Interventional Cardiologists
Find an Electrophysiologist by Geography
An electrophysiologist is a cardiologist who has received additional specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders. These specialists treat and correct the electrical activity of the heart.
- San Francisco Bay Electrophysiologists
- East Bay Electrophysiologists
- Peninsula/South Bay Electrophysiologists
- Marin/North Bay Electrophysiologists
- Sacramento Valley Electrophysiologists
Find Other Cardiac Specialists by Geography
The following specialists also perform certain cardiac procedures.