Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: General Surgery
Location: Tracy, CA
(Sutter Gould Medical Foundation)
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking an experienced BC/BE General Surgeon to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Tracy, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
* High physician satisfaction rating
* Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
* Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
* One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
* One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
* Part of the nation's top five performers among large health care systems
Surgeries will be performed at Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, an 82-bed facility just across the street from the clinic. A brand new state-of-the-art medical office building is being built and is set for completion by the fall of 2017. The average number of patients per day is 18?20 and the call schedule averages 1:3. There is also an opportunity to utilize the Ambulatory Surgery Center in nearby Stockton, which is located on the campus of Sutter Gould's Medical Plaza.
* Early partnership with no buy in
* Competitive compensation
* Generous benefits package
* Relocation allowance
* Malpractice tail coverage
Tracy is a growing community of around 70,000 in the beautiful Central San Joaquin Valley. Just 60 miles east of San Francisco, Tracy provides easy access to points North, South and East via I-580.
Tracy is a thriving industrial, commercial and residential community based on well-planned growth and progress. The quality of life is demonstrated in Tracy's 'small town' yet bustling atmosphere, numerous beautiful parks and open spaces, attractive landscaping and arterial streets throughout the City, a low crime rate, quality schools and affordable housing.
Links to more community information
- San Joaquin County Opens new window
- City of Tracy Opens new window
- Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Central Valley Association of Realtors Opens new window
- Tracy Press newspaper Opens new window
- Opens new window
For more information contact
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone (866) 454-6853
Fax (209) 550-4892