Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Pediatric Gastroenterology (2015-S09)
Location: Sacramento, CA
(Sutter Medical Group)
Sutter Medical Group is currently seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist for an established practice in Sacramento, CA.
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 700+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k)
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
Links to more community information
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Sacramento Valley Online Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Sacramento City Search Opens new window
- Sacramento Bee Opens new window
- Sacramento Magazine Opens new window
For more information contact