Practice Opportunities - Information
Location: Crescent City, CA
(Sutter Coast Hospital)
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) is a non-profit medical organizer affiliated with Sutter Health. Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, foundations, and affiliated medical groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
SPMF has an opportunity for a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join the Marin Headlands Medical Group (MHMG). The position is a General ENT practice with a diverse surgical and medical caseload; ability to manage allergy testing and treatments is a plus. The successful candidate should be interested in assuming a leadership role in helping build the department. The ideal candidate will be someone who is committed to living in northwest California and making a career of rural ENT where scope includes practice constraints of a small community hospital. Sutter Coast Hospital is a 49 bed acute care, community-based, not-for-profit hospital serving residents of Del Norte County, California, and Curry County, Oregon. Affiliation with not-for-profit Sutter Health provides Sutter Coast Hospital physicians access to a network of health care professionals, services and facilities, enabling them to care for patients of all ages with any medical condition.
-Full time clinical patient care
-Provide up to 8 days of ER call coverage per month
-Access to hospital and outpatient surgery opportunities
-Consult on staff at Sutter Coast Hospital
|Joins us and enjoy:|
-Market competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k)
-Income guarantee for the first 1-2 years
-An opportunity to join a well-established medical community with the support of highly qualified physicians
-A positive work-life balance and the west coast's natural beauty and lifestyle
Crescent City is located on the Pacific coast in the upper northwestern part of California, about 20 miles from the Oregon border. The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities utilizing the proximity of the Pacific Ocean, the Smith River and Klamath River, Redwood National and State Parks, and the Smith River National Recreation Area. From beaches and giant redwoods to historic lighthouses, museums, surfing and whale watching tours. Crescent City offers many exciting things to do for an outdoor enthusiast. Crescent City is a great place to live and play, especially for those interested in the amenities and local flavor that the community has to offer.
Links to more community information
- Crescent City - http://www.crescentcity.org Opens new window
- Del Norte County - http://www.co.del-norte.ca.us/ Opens new window
- Opens new window
For more information contact
SPMF Regional Director
3883 Airway Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
Email CV and cover letter to: JimeneDJ@sutterhealth.org
Location: Sonoma County - Santa Rosa, CA
(Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods - SPMF)
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for an experienced, Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County.
The position is a General ENT practice with a diverse surgical and medical caseload; ability to manage allergy testing and treatments a plus. The successful candidate should be interested in assuming a leadership role in helping build the department.
- Full time clinical patient care
- Access to hospital and outpatient surgery opportunities
- Consult on staff at new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional HospitalBenefits:
- 1-2 years guaranteed income
- Relocation allowance
- Sign on bonus negotiable
- Option for shareholder track after two years of employment
- Generous compensation and benefits, including paid CME, up to six weeks vacation, pension plan and 401(k)SMGR is a 105+ member physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group that has served the City of Santa Rosa and surrounding areas for over 20 years. SMGR has been nationally recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible. Recent accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG Elite Status-the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports- Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for "Overall Healthcare" and listed in the top 10 in the state out of over 170 medical groups
- Sutter Health Dashboard Patient Satisfaction Award
- DMHC Right Care award for Diabetic CareThe organizations plan is to grow to 145 medical group physicians and 150,000 patients by 2017. SMGR physicians practice at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities. SPMFs physician services are exclusively provided by SMGR.
Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, Foundations and affiliated Medical Groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
Sutter Health's new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, a state-of-the art hospital, opened in October, 2014. For highlights go to: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Sutter_SoCoNewHospital.pdf.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
- It is the policy of Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods to provide equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of employment without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristic, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, political affiliation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws or ordinance or regulation. This policy applies to all employment-related decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, etc.
Links to more community information
For more information contact
Isabelle von Tobel
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
3883 Airway Dr., Ste. 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707) 521-8820 Fax