Practice Opportunities - Information
Location: Sonoma County - Santa Rosa, CA
(Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods - SPMF)
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County.
The position is a General ENT practice with a diverse surgical and medical caseload; ability to manage allergy testing and treatments a plus. The successful candidate should be interested in assuming a leadership role in helping build the department.
- Full time clinical patient care
- Access to hospital and outpatient surgery opportunities
- Consult on staff at new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- Limited cosmetic exposure available
- Cooperative arrangement with Moh?s capable
- Income guarantee for first 1-2 years
- Option for shareholder track after two years of employment with nominal buy-in
- Generous compensation and benefits, including pension plan and 401(k)
SMGR is a 100+ member physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group that has served the City of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, and surrounding areas for over 20 years. SMGR is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. The group continues to expand, and is adding new specialties and new physicians. SMGR physicians practice at SPMF care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities.Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, foundations and affiliated medical groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.Sutter Health's new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, a state-of-the art hospital, opened in October, 2014. For highlights go to: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Sutter_SoCoNewHospital.pdf. EOE:
- It is the policy of Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods to provide equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of employment without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristic, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, political affiliation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws or ordinance or regulation. This policy applies to all employment-related decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, etc.
Links to more community information
For more information contact
Isabelle von Tobel
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
3883 Airway Dr., Ste. 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707) 521-8820 Fax