Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Palliative Care - NP (NPANT0214)
Location: Antioch, CA
(East Bay Physicians Medical Group)
Seeking a full time Inpatient Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner to join East Bay Physicians Medical Group (EBPMG) and practice at Sutter Delta Medical Center. EBPMG is a self governed, physician owned 270+ member multi-specialty group affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation. One of the fast growing medical groups in Northern California, EBPMG is committed to high quality, patient focused care every time and where collaboration and team work is highly valued.
We are seeking an advanced nursing professional in palliative care who will be a key member of the Palliative Care team under the direction of the Medical Director of Palliative Care at Sutter Delta Medical Center.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communications and interpersonal skills along with demonstrated clinical experience and expertise, successfully and effectively managing all aspects of clinical nursing end of life patient and support system issues.
Education, License, Certification, and/or Registration
- Current Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of CA. Thus conforms to and has met the requirements of the California BRN Title 16 Section 1482.
- Furnishing license from the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Formal education in Palliative Care, Hospice and communication about End-of-Life issues
- National certification - Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience; clinical nursing in oncology, hospice, geriatrics, intensive care preferred
- Experience as an Adult Nurse Practitioner preferred
Join us and you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Dues and Licenses Paid
- Robust multi-facet retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State of the art Electronic Health Record
Sutter Health is Transforming Health Care
AntiochThe City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
Links to more community information
- City of Antioch Opens new window
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens new window
- East Bay Physicians Medical Group Opens new window
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation Opens new window
For more information contact
Please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Sutter Health East Bay Region