Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Family Medicine NP or PA
Location: Auburn, CA
(Sutter Medical Group)
Sutter Medical Group has a full-time opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, to join a busy established practice in Auburn, CA. Candidate will see a full spectrum of patients from pediatrics through geriatrics. Applicants must be nationally certified and hold a current California license.
Sutter Medical Group is a successful 700+ member multi-specialty group offering the opportunity to be part of a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and generous vacation time
- Financial support for CME opportunities
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Auburn is a family oriented community with an excellent school system. Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe. The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation. Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
Links to more community information
- City of Auburn Opens new window
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Old Town Auburn Opens new window
- Placer Union High School District Opens new window
For more information contact
(800) 650-0625 Phone
(916) 503-6831 Fax