Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Surgical Oncology/Breast (2013-R01)
Location: Roseville, CA
(Sutter Medical Group)
Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, 650+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve.
SMG is currently seeking a BE/BC Surgical Oncologist to join an established practice in Roseville, CA. Must be Fellowship trained in either Breast Surgery or Surgical Oncology.
Join us and enjoy:
* Income guarantee with shareholder track
* Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and profit sharing
* Advanced technology and EMR
* Personal/professional balance
* Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Our inviting Northern California location offers a rich variety of lifestyle advantages. Come experience exhilarating outdoor activities with convenient access to the Napa Valley wine country, the splendor of Lake Tahoe, the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains and the excitement of San Francisco.
Located 16 miles northeast of Sacramento, Roseville is one
of California's fastest growing communities. Centrally
located, Roseville is only two hours away from the San
Francisco Bay area; as well as the shores of Lake Tahoe.
Roseville is the home to an excellent school system,
superior shopping and great community living.
Links to more community information
- City of Roseville Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Opens new window
For more information contact
Nick Crespo, Physician Recruiter
800-650-0625 (toll free)