Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Emergency Medicine, Tracy, CA
(Sutter Tracy Community Hospital)
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital is sponsoring the recruitment of an BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician on behalf of Altmont Emergency Physicians. The position includes 120-160 hours a month with 12 hour shifts.
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital (STCH) is the area's only full-service, acute care hospital with 82 beds, serving more than 100,000 people in the Tri-Central Valley region.
* Competitive hourly rate is offered in the first year.
* Compensation transitions to fee for services after the first year.
* Altmont Emergency Physicians is comprised of 5 ER Physicians.
Tracy is a community of affordable housing, friendly citizens, and expanding growth. It is located at the edge of the San Joaquin/Sacramento River Delta, and only 60 miles east of spectacular San Francisco and 68 miles south of the Capitol City of Sacramento.
Links to more community information
- Tracy Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Tracy Press Opens new window
- Tracy City Government Opens new window
- Opens new window
For more information contact
Director of Physician Recruitment
Toll Free: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892