Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Oncology - NP or PA
Location: Sonoma County - Santa Rosa, CA
(Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods - SPMF)
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician (Hematology/Oncology experience preferred, but not required) to join the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County.
- Must be a graduate of accredited NP Program and Nationally Certified by ANCC
- Full time position, .8 FTE to 1.0 FTE, Monday-Friday
- Fixed income guarantee for first 1-2 years, eligible for production incentive thereafter
- Generous compensation and benefits, including paid CME, up to six weeks vacation, pension plan and 401(k)
- Good opportunity for work/life balanceSMGR is a 105+ member physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group that has served the City of Santa Rosa and surrounding areas for over 20 years. SMGR has been nationally recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible. Recent accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG Elite Status-the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports- Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for "Overall Healthcare" and listed in the top 10 in the state out of over 170 medical groups
- Sutter Health Dashboard Patient Satisfaction Award
- DMHC Right Care award for Diabetic CareThe organizations plan is to grow to 145 medical group physicians and 150,000 patients by 2017. SMGR physicians practice at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities. SPMFs physician services are exclusively provided by SMGR.
Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, Foundations and affiliated Medical Groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
Sutter Health's new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, a state-of-the art hospital, opened in October, 2014. For highlights go to: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Sutter_SoCoNewHospital.pdf.
Santa Rosa, the largest city in Sonoma County, is nestled in the center of the internationally famous Sonoma Wine Country. This warm and friendly city of 450,000 people is an urban blend of art and culture, food, wine and recreation. It is 55 miles north of San Francisco, 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean and close to 200 wineries in Sonoma County. It also offers 16 golf courses, hot air ballooning, spas and river sports and the famous Sonoma County cuisine. It is a wonderful place to live and work, has a professional symphony, a vigorous theater program, excellent schools, great weather and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area.
Links to more community information
For more information contact
Isabelle von Tobel
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
3883 Airway Dr., Ste. 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707) 521-8820 Fax