Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology (2011-S26)
Location: Sacramento and surrounding areas, CA
(Sutter Independent Physicians)
Excellent opportunity for B/E or B/C fellowship trained physician to join a successful pediatric ophthalmologist in providing the full range of care from rare to routine (no ROP). This independent practice is a highly efficient, well-organized and equipped office that is child-friendly with a fun and caring staff. You will serve a patient population from newborns to adults in their 90s (strabismus care only).
- Superb call arrangement with only two weekends per year and no ER call
- Referral base of over 500 and a network of high caliber specialists available
- Guaranteed salary that is market competitive for the first two years
- Option for partnership after 2 years
The Sacramento Sierra Region offers all the advantages of living in Northern California. Live in a thriving, culturally diverse city with a metropolitan area of nearly 1.5 million who enjoy an abundance of recreational, cultural, and educational activities.
The Sacramento Sierra Region offers all the advantages of living in Northern California.
The region offers cultural diversity, as well as ample outdoor activities including river rafting, skiing, and biking. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy a night out cheering our minor league baseball team the River Cats and the NBA Sacramento Kings.
Centrally located, you are just an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
Links to more community information
- Sacramento Valley Online Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Sacramento City Search Opens new window
- Sacramento Bee Opens new window
- Opens new window
For more information contact
Barbara Henry, Physician Services Manager
Sutter Sacramento Sierra Region