Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology (2011-S26)
Location: Sacramento, CA
(Sutter Independent Physicians)
Sutter Independent Physicians (SIP) is a 500+ independent physician association (IPA) of primary care and specialist physicians affiliated with Sutter Health. SIP's mission is to promote an efficient practice environment for independent physicians to deliver excellent healthcare to their patients in the Sacramento, Placer, Solano and Yolo county areas.
SIP is a member of Sutter Physicians Alliance (SPA) which is a single-aligned network comprised of Sutter Medical Group (SMG) and Sutter Independent Physicians with access to 700 specialists, Sutter Health's advanced medical technology and five conveniently located hospitals in the region.
* B/E or B/C Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join a well established, successful pediatric ophthalmology practice to provide the full range of care from rare to routine (no ROP)
* Serve a patient population from newborns to adults in their 90s (strabismus care only)
* Practice in a new, highly efficient and well-organized office that is child-friendly with a fun and caring staff
* Cover your own patients during the week and have a superb call arrangement of only two weekends per year
* Referral base of over 500 physicians
* Network of high caliber pediatric sub-specialists available for consults and referrals
* Market competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, plus potential for partnership
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
Links to more community information
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Sacramento Valley Online Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Sacramento City Search Opens new window
- Sacramento Bee Opens new window
- Sacramento Magazine Opens new window
For more information contact
SHSSR Physician Services Manager
(916) 733-0827 Phone
(916) 503-7628 Fax