Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Family Medicine Residency Faculty
Location: Sonoma County - Santa Rosa, CA
(Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods - SPMF)
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine Faculty physician to join the Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency and Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County.Benefits:
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary
- Option for shareholder track after two years of employment with nominal buy-in
- Generous compensation and benefits, including profit sharing plan and 401(k)
- Advanced technology, including integrated EMRModalities:
- Good opportunity for work/life balance
- Exceptional residents and faculty to share daily work
- Ambulatory clinic in our thriving partner FQHC
- Hospital services at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (SSRRH)
- Responsibilities include direct patient care, clinical supervision, evaluation and advising of residents
- Administrative responsibilities will be developed according to the professional strengths of the candidateThe residency is a Sutter-sponsored, community-based program. It is affiliated with UCSF and Santa Rosa Community Health Centers. Strengths of the residency include Obstetrics, 'opt-out' Reproductive Health training, patient centered care of vulnerable populations, integrative medicine, culturally sensitive care, Food Systems advocacy training and global medicine.
Sutter sponsorship provides a network of support including: employment with SMGR, a large physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group, administrative support via SPMF, teaching and patient care resources through SSRRH, and comprehensive backing from Sutter Health, the second largest health care system in Northern California. Sutter oversees the residency with its underlying mission to enhance the well-being of people in the communities we serve through a not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services.
We are situated in the heart of Northern California's wine country only a short drive to the wild Sonoma coastline, San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley.
Learn more about the residency at www.srfmr.org and Sutter Health at www.sutterhealth.org
Santa Rosa, the largest city in Sonoma County, is nestled in the center of the internationally famous Sonoma Wine Country. This warm and friendly city of 450,000 people is an urban blend of art and culture, food, wine and recreation. It is 55 miles north of San Francisco, 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean and close to 200 wineries in Sonoma County. It also offers 16 golf courses, hot air ballooning, spas and river sports and the famous Sonoma County cuisine. It is a wonderful place to live and work, has a professional symphony, a vigorous theater program, excellent schools, great weather and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area.
Links to more community information
For more information contact
Kasey Deis, Residency Program Coordinator
Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency