Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: Integrative Medicine
Location: Sacramento, CA
(Sutter Medical Group)
Sutter Medical Group has an exceptional opportunity for an Integrative Medicine Physician to join the Sutter Health Institute for Health & Healing Specialty Care practice in Sacramento, CA.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced physician who is grounded in traditional medicine but who also employs a holistic approach to patient care and wants to participate in an innovative, transformative model of Integrative Care with the intentions to collaborate with a team of like-minded healthcare professionals. The successful candidate will participate in the development of this innovative, high-tech/high-touch patient-centered care model.
The ideal candidate for our Integrative Specialty Care practice is:
- Strongly aligned with the IHH's vision of healing people and transforming healthcare from within the structure of a leading healthcare system.
- Current and active MD or DO.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in Integrative Health Medicine from the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABoIM) or the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (ABIHM).
- Experienced with at least 3-5 years of practice in integrative medicine preferred.
- Trained and experienced in Manipulation Therapy preferred.
- Knowledgeable, aware and experienced in an area of integrative healthcare; including, but not limited to, herbal and natural medicines, acupuncture, functional medicine, osteopathy and/or other manual therapies or mind body techniques.
- Competent in facilitative leadership, with excellent communication skills.
- Skilled and experienced with Team-based Care.
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible.
- Able to engage patients in owning their personal health and healing and supporting behavioral changes.
- Committed to on-going program development, and practice growth and expansion.
- Experienced in practicing integrative medicine in either a primary or specialty setting preferred.
The IHH was founded in 1990 at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, and opened California's first state-accredited integrative medicine clinic in 1997. The IHH is a nationally-renowned integrative medicine program with programs offered in San Francisco, Marin, Santa Rosa, and Sacramento.
For more information about IHH, please visit http://www.cpmc.org/services/ihh/.
Join us and enjoy:
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Generous compensation and a full benefits package, including a robust retirement program
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
Links to more community information
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Sacramento Valley Online Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Sacramento City Search Opens new window
- Sacramento Bee Opens new window
- Sacramento Magazine Opens new window
For more information contact