Practice Opportunities - Information
Specialty: OB Hospitalist
Location: Sacramento, CA
(Sutter Medical Center Sacramento)
An excellent opportunity awaits a physician interested in joining an established private practice as an OB Hospitalist in Sacramento, CA. This position is a hospital based only with no office responsibilities. Must have excellent patient skills, be motivated, efficient and dependable. Candidate must hold a current CA License and be BE/BC.
Capital OB/GYN, Inc. (COG), is a well respected practice, that has been in the community for over ten years. COG is aligned with Sutter Medical Center Sacramento (SMCS). SMCS, is a highly respected medical center and home of an advanced Women's and Children's program that offers highest level of care in the region for newborns. With an average of 5,500 deliveries per year, the Children's Center is a comprehensive children's hospital-within-a hospital and is a regional referral center that offers the highest level of neonatal and pediatric subspecialty care to an expanding 27-county area.
Join us & enjoy:
- A market competitive income
- 1-2 year income guarantee
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit plan
- Personal/Professional work life balance with reasonable call schedule and coverage
- Experienced hospital staff with a reputation for excellence in patient care
- Wealth of resources available through affiliation with Sutter Health
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
Links to more community information
- Sacramento Valley Online Opens new window
- California State University, Sacramento Opens new window
- Metro Chamber of Commerce Opens new window
- Sacramento City Search Opens new window
- Sacramento Bee Opens new window
For more information contact
(800) 650-0625 Phone
(916) 503-6831 Fax