Welcome to the services of Sutter Employee Assistance Program, one of the unique benefits provided by your employer.
Our goal is to help you find solutions to address issues that are creating stress in your life. Some important facts you should know:
- Our services are 100% confidential. When you contact us, it’s strictly between you and our staff—your employer will not be notified and all information you share with us will be kept in strictest confidence.
- There is no cost to you for Sutter EAP services covered under your plan. There is no copayment and no claim forms to fill out!
- Access is simple. Call (916) 614-2888 or toll free (800) 477-2258 anytime. Professionally trained staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends and holidays, your call will be answered by a service with licensed intake counselors who will obtain the necessary information from you to access your benefit. Routine requests are completed in 1-2 business days.
- Marriage problems, divorce and other relationship difficulties
- Child-rearing and other family issues
- Work-related problems
- Depression and other mental health concerns
- Drug, alcohol and other addictions
- Losses and grieving
- Major life/career changes
- Legal issues
- Planning for the future
- And more...
The following steps detail what you can expect when you contact us by phone at (916) 614-2888 or toll free (800) 477-2258 or make your request online (initial service request / renewal request).
- Your call will be answered by an EAP staff member during normal business hours, shown above.
- You will be transferred to one of our Intake Counselors.
- The Intake Counselor will ask you questions that will help connect you with the best resource for your specific situation.
- Within 24 to 48 hours, the Intake Counselor will arrange an appropriate therapist and will call you with the name and phone number of the therapist so you can make your initial appointment
- Leaving a confidential voicemail for a return call
- Holding until an intake counselor is available
- Speaking with another EAP staff member who can create an intake and begin the process of finding a therapist for you.
- After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends and holidays, your call will be answered by a service with licensed intake counselors who will obtain the necessary information from you to access your benefit. Routine requests are completed in 1-2 business days.
- The Intake Counselors respond to these calls the next business day morning when they arrive at the office
(Referrals and authorizations are subject to the EAP plan provided by your employer.)
- (916) 614-2888
- or toll free
Learn more about classes