For Sutter EAP Members
Welcome to the services of Sutter Employee Assistance Program, one of the unique benefits your employer provides. Our goal is to help you find solutions to address issues that are creating stress in your life.
Some important facts you should know:
- Our services are 100% confidential. When you contact us, it's strictly between you and our staff - your employer will not be notified and all information you share with us will be kept in the strictest confidence. There are some limits to confidentiality. We are required by law to report suspected child or elder abuse to the proper authorities. Similarly, if we believe that someone might harm themselves or others, we are required to take appropriate action.
- There is no cost to you for Sutter EAP services covered under your plan. There is no copay and no claim forms to fill out!
- Access is simple. Call toll free (800) 477-2258 anytime, or make your request online (initial service request / renewal request). Professionally trained staff is available 24/7.
We know that life does not always go according to plan. Your employer understands that and has chosen to provide this service to encourage you to reach out for support from licensed professionals trained to help you find solutions. Examples of issues addressed include:
- Marriage problems, divorce and other relationship difficulties
- Child-rearing and other family issues
- Work-related problems
- Depression and other mental health concerns
- Drug, alcohol and other addictions
- Losses and grieving
- Major life/career changes
- Legal issues
- Planning for the future
- Care of children, elders and pets
- And more...