NOTE: Covered benefits vary by employer. To find out what services are available to you under your employer's plan, please call Sutter EAP at (916) 614-2888 or toll free at (800) 477-2258 or contact your human resources department.
Sutter Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers three general types of service to individual employees:
- Mental/Emotional Health: Referrals to licensed professionals for in-person assessment/referral. Therapists on our panel include Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) and Psychologists (Psy.D and Ph.D.) to provide short-term problem resolution for such issues as:
- Managing stress
- Controlling drug and alcohol use
- Increasing productivity and motivation
- Building communication skills
- Developing effective relationships
- Improving parenting skills
- Overcoming loss
- Managing life/career changes
- Handling personal problems
- Improving the quality of your life
- Arranging childcare
- Resources for elder care
- Selecting schools
- Planning for college
- Addressing financial issues and planning
- Assisting with adoptions
- Arranging care for pets
For more available services and detailed explanations of specific services, visit the Work/Life Programs page.
or toll free
- 100% confidential
- No co-pays
- No claim forms
- No cost to you!
- 100% employer paid
Call our office today and get your referral started!