When legal issues arise, Sutter EAP offers you a place to turn to get your bearings and determine the actions to take. Your Sutter EAP benefit includes phone consultations with a qualified licensed attorney in the following areas of law:
- Family Law – divorce, custody, temporary restraining order
- Personal Injury/Property Damage
- Criminal – juvenile, DUI, assault & battery, traffic tickets
- Financial – bankruptcy, collection, credit
- Contracts – real estate, foreclosures, auto, construction
- Estate Planning – probate, wills, trust
When you call Sutter EAP, the intake counselor will ask you to briefly describe your area of need. You will then be put on hold for a few moments while EAP contacts our legal specialist department. We will then connect you to speak with them personally. They will give you the information you need in order to contact an attorney at no cost in order to work towards resolution of your situation.
hear from you!
Click here for an
or toll free
- 100% confidential
- No co-pays
- No claim forms
- No cost to you!
- 100% employer paid
Call our office today and get your referral started!