What Happens When You Contact Sutter EAP?
The following steps detail what you can expect when you contact us by phone toll free at (800) 477-2258.
- Your call will be answered by an EAP staff member during normal business hours. Calls received outside normal business hours will be answered by our answering service.
- You will be transferred to one of our Intake Counselors.
- The Intake Counselor will ask you questions that will help connect you with the best resource.
- Within 24 to 48 hours, the Intake Counselor will arrange an appropriate provider and will call you with the provider’s name and phone number so you can make your first appointment.
If an Intake Counselor is not immediately available you will be given the following options:
- Leaving a confidential voicemail for a return call
- Holding until an intake counselor is available
- Speaking with another EAP staff member who can take your information.
If you call before 8:00 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, or on a weekend or holiday:
- Your call will be answered by a service with licensed intake counselors who will obtain the necessary information from you to access your benefit
- The Intake Counselors respond to these calls the next business day morning when they arrive at the office