News and Health Articles
It has been a week of tragic news. There was a devastating explosion in Texas yesterday that resulted in death and injury. When news of a disaster reaches us, it’s difficult not to feel affected by it. Even though the Texas explosion happened far away from us, we can’t help but feel sad, helpless and even fearful. Some of us may even know someone directly impacted by this traumatic event which can heighten our anxiety. Since this occurred not long after the Boston explosion, we may not have had time to regain our balance.
At Sutter EAP, our trained staff can help you with your feelings, and refer you to a therapist in your area. Sutter EAP is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our service is confidential and free to employees and eligible dependents.
Contact Sutter Health EAPPhone
- Sutter EAP Offers Assistance to Employees Affected by the Boston Marathon Explosion
- Stress Relief Exercises
- Lasting Relationships Need Good Communication
- Weekend Farmer's Markets in Northern California
- Mind and Body Health Classes - Auburn, Davis, Elk Grove, Roseville, Sacramento
- Easy Ways to Budget
- Six Tips to Being Your Best
- Eight No Cost Gifts