Mind, Body and Health Classes
Stressed? Learn how to manage the health effects of stress. This free class is a six week series. Topics covered include:
- Physical and psychological effects of chronic stress.
- The effects of stress on mood and emotions.
- Understanding how we cope and adapt to stress.
- Building skills to manage your stress.
- Stress and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Taking action and making changes to manage stress.
You must be scheduled, and a Sutter Employee or Sutter Patient to attend.
Mondays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesdays, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Wednesdays, 2:30 - 5:30 pm.
Thursday, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
To schedule a class or for additional information please call:
The Institute of Health & Healing
Instructor: Cindy Reynolds, LMFT
Locations for classes provided upon enrollment.