Sutter Health Employment Benefits
Benefits are how we demonstrate our commitment
Where would Sutter Health be without our employees? They are our most important assets and we are fortunate to have attracted some of the most talented professionals in the world. Because their continued satisfaction benefits us all, we strive to provide our employees with the best benefits and concessions possible, such as job sharing, and tuition reimbursement to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Our goal is your fulfillment and satisfaction
Although each Sutter Health affiliate is a separate business with its own policies and benefits, most facilities offer the following:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability/extended sick leave
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement benefits
- Tax deferred annuity plans - 403(b) or 401(k)
- Savings plans
- Employee Assistance Programs providing counseling
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing Education Units
- Time off to attend courses required to maintain licensure
- Leaves of absence, including family care, bereavement, etc.
You can check with the Human Resources Department of the Sutter affiliate you are considering to learn more about the specific benefits offered there.