Taleo Help Guide | Job Application
Helpful Hints for Application Pages
How did you hear about us? Section (Source Type) - You will be asked to specify how you heard about the position you are applying for in this section. The information may already be filled out for you. There may be up to three (3) separate drop down menus; please allow the system five (5) seconds after each entry to load the next drop down.
Place of Residence field – You will be asked to specify your Country, State/Province and Nearest Metropolitan Area for this section. There are three (3) separate drop down menus; please allow the system a few seconds after each entry to load the next drop down.
The “Check all that Apply” column allows you to select the files relevant to your job submission. If you do not select a file, your application will be submitted without any attachments.
It is not mandatory that you copy and paste a resume or cover letter, but you may use this feature if you do not have documents to attach.
All questions listed under My Qualifications are mandatory and must be completed.
My EEO Information
It is not mandatory that you disclose specific answers for the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) questions; however, if you do not wish to supply a specific answer, you must select ‘I do not wish to provide this information’.
It is mandatory that you sign your application. The eSignature is the electronic equivalent of a hand-written signature.
Unique Identifier field – The Unique Identifier does not need to be the same for every application. You will not need to keep this information for your records. The identifier is a secondary way to identify that you have signed your application.
Review & Send
You must click the Send button in order to submit your application to our database.
Back to top
Difficulty Completing Required Fields
If you receive a system prompt, indicating that you have not filled out all required fields marked with a red asterisk (*), please note the following:
- Some questions have additional follow up questions assigned to them – allow the system five (5) seconds to refresh and show the additional questions
- These questions will be marked with a caution sign symbol
- You must have an answer other than ‘Not Specified’
- ‘Not Specified’ is the system default and it is not an acceptable answer
Place of Residence – My Information (Application and General Profile)
- When you begin selecting for Place of Residence you will be asked to select from two additional drop down lists – allow the system five (5) seconds to refresh and show the additional drop down categories before you proceed
- You must make a selection for each category: Country, State/Province and Region
- When you select a ‘Source’ you will be asked to select from an additional drop down list – allow the system five (5) seconds to refresh and show the second drop down categories before you proceed
Back to top