Healthy Eating: Helping Your Child Learn Healthy Eating Habits
Childhood is the best time to learn the healthy habits that can last a lifetime.
Healthy eating can help your child feel good, stay at a normal weight, and have lots of energy for school and play. In fact, healthy eating can help your whole family live better.
Return to topic:
- Reference Healthy Eating for Children
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 11 to 14 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 15 to 18 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 2 to 5 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 6 to 10 Years
- Reference Healthy Habits for Kids
- Reference Helping the Overweight Child
- Reference Weaning
- Reference Weight Management
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: July 19, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Reference Sarah Marshall, MD - Family Medicine
Reference Rhonda O'Brien, MS, RD, CDE - Certified Diabetes Educator