Learn about allergies
If you are like a lot of people, you are allergic to something. For most people, allergies mean itchy eyes and a drippy nose. But for a few people, allergies to things like bee stings or nuts cause a whole-body reaction that can be life-threatening. Whether your allergies are dangerous or just annoying, the information in our Learning Center can help you cope.
Get started learning more about allergies in topics such as:
- Reference Allergic Rhinitis.
- Reference Food Allergies.
- Reference Reference Allergies: Avoiding Indoor Triggers.
- Opens New Window Allergies: Should I Take Shots for Insect Sting Allergies? Opens New Window
- Reference Drug Allergies.
- Reference Health Topics
- Reference Medical Tests
- Reference Medications
- Reference Make a Wise Decision
- Reference Take Action
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: Reference April 21, 2012|
|Medical Review:||Reference Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|