Stress Management: Helping Your Child With Stress
Childhood isn't all fun and games. Even young children can feel worried and stressed.
Stress can come from outside, such as family, friends, and school. It can also come from children themselves. Just like adults, children often expect too much of themselves and then feel stressed when they feel that they have failed.
Return to topic:
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 11 to 14 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 12 to 24 Months
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 15 to 18 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 2 to 5 Years
- Reference Growth and Development, Ages 6 to 10 Years
- Reference Healthy Habits for Kids
- Reference Helping Your Child Build Inner Strength
- Reference Stress Management
|By:||Reference Healthwise Staff||Last Revised: December 9, 2011|
|Medical Review:||Reference Susan C. Kim, MD - Pediatrics
Reference Catherine D. Serio, PhD - Behavioral Health