Doctors and hospitals in the Sutter Health network provide medical care for children from birth to 17 years of age. If your child needs special care, we have experts in every aspect of childhood diseases and developmental issues.
At the Children's Services Web site, you can:
- Explore Normal Development - we review normal development from birth through adolescence
- Learn about Common Childhood Illnesses - we have tips on handling a cold, fever or vomiting, including when to call the doctor
- See Tips on First Aid and Safety - how to handle minor cuts, sprains or swallowed objects
- Get Breastfeeding Help - everything you need to know for successful breastfeeding
- Locate Pediatric Services - learn what types of services are available near you
- Find a Pediatric Specialist - search for doctors to care for your child