24/7 Health Care at Your Fingertips
Whether you need to find an urgent care center, consult with a doctor via phone or video, or simply check your symptoms, we’ve got an app for that.
Get the Sutter Health mobile app
Download the Sutter Health app to:
- Look-up symptoms
- Find doctors and care centers nearby
- Have a video or phone visit with a doctor through MDLIVE
- Access your secure My Health Online account, where you can email your provider, schedule appointments, check test results and more
Sutter Health App
Visit iTunes or Android Market to download the Sutter Health app.
iTunes | Download the Sutter Health app
Android Market | Download the Sutter Health app
Sutter Health Patients-Do You Have My Health Online?
To get the most out of the new Sutter Health app, make sure you also have the My Health Online mobile app (MyChart). This way, you’ll have quick access from the new Sutter Health app into your medical records, test results, etc.
Visit iTunes or Android Market to download the MyChart app. Then select Sutter Health as your provider.
iTunes | Download the MyChart app
Android Market | Download the MyChart app
Not yet enrolled with My Health Online?
Get started today:
- Complete a My Health Online enrollment form. Start by selecting your medical group. You can also stop by your doctor’s office to sign up.
- If you aren’t sure if your doctor offers online services, you can look up his or her name in our Sutter Health doctor database. Doctors offering My Health Online will display Offers My Health Online on their profile pages.
- Download the MyChart app from iTunesOpens new window (for iPhone, iPad) or from Android MarketOpens new window. Then select Sutter Health as your provider.
For additional information, check out our frequently asked questions.
If you are using the mobile app and have a question, our My Health Online patient services staff at 1-866-978-8837 is ready to assist you.