Sutter Health My Health Online Mobile App: 24/7 Health Care at Your Fingertips
Want to find a doctor, locate a care center or access your medical records on the go? You can do all of that and more with the Sutter Health My Health Online mobile app, now available to both non-Sutter and Sutter patients. Simply download the app for quick and easy access to Sutter’s health care resources anytime, anywhere:
- Sutter Health patients with a My Health Online account can use the app to:
- Access your medical records
- Send messages to your doctor
- Schedule appointments
- Renew prescriptions
- View lab and test results, and more.
- Don’t yet have a My Health Online account? Not yet a Sutter Health patient? Not a problem. You can still use the app to quickly find doctors or clinics and get technical support via online chat or phone without having to log in.
Visit iTunes or Google Play to download the Sutter Health My Health Online app.
Opens New Window
Opens New Window
Not yet enrolled with My Health Online?
It’s easy to get started.
- First, complete a My Health Online enrollment form Opens New Window. You can also stop by your doctor’s office to sign up. Make sure your doctor offers My Health Online.*
- Submit your form, and you’ll receive an activation code to complete the enrollment process.
- Using your access code, activate your account Opens New Window, set your Online ID and password, and begin using My Health Online.
Once you activate your My Health Online account, you can download the Sutter Health My Health Online app for your Apple or Android smartphone.
Need more information or assistance?
Check out our frequently asked questions Opens New Window. If you are using the Sutter Health My Health Online app and have a question, contact our My Health Online patient services staff at 1-866-978-8837.
*To find out if your doctor offers online services, look up your doctor’s name in our Find a Doctor directory Opens New Window. Your doctor’s profile page should display “Offers My Health Online.”