24/7 Health Care at Your Fingertips
Whether you need to find an urgent care center, ask your doctor a question, or check symptoms, we’ve got apps for that. It’s another way we plus you.
Step 1: Get the Sutter Health mobile app
Download the Sutter Health app to:
- Look-up symptoms
- Find doctors and care centers nearby
- Have a video or phone visit with a doctor through MDLIVE
- Access your secure My Health Online account, where you can email your provider, schedule appointments, check test results and more
Sutter Health App
Visit iTunes or Android Market to download the Sutter Health app.
iTunes | Download the Sutter Health app
Google Play | Download the Sutter Health app
Step 2: Sutter Health Patients-Do You Have My Health Online?
To get the most out of the new Sutter Health app, make sure you also have the Sutter Health My Health Online mobile app. This way, you’ll have quick access from the Sutter Health app into your medical records. Send messages to your doctor, schedule appointments, renew prescriptions and view lab and test results.
My Health Online App
Visit iTunes or Google Play to download the Sutter Health My Health Online app.
iTunes | Download the My Health Online app
Google Play | Download the My Health Online app
Not yet enrolled with My Health Online?
Get started today:
- Complete a My Health Online enrollment form. Start by selecting your medical group. You can also stop by your doctor’s office to sign up.
- If you aren’t sure if your doctor offers online services, you can look up his or her name in our Sutter Health doctor database. Doctors offering My Health Online will display Offers My Health Online on their profile pages.
- Download the My Health Online app from iTunesOpens new window (for iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch) or from Google PlayOpens new window.
For additional information, check out our frequently asked questions.
If you are using the mobile app and have a question, our My Health Online patient services staff at 1-866-978-8837 is ready to assist you.