What Are Online Services?
Online services typically refer to features like emailing doctors, viewing test results online and requesting Rx renewals. However, specific services may vary from practice to practice. We recommend calling the doctor’s office to learn what you can expect.
Questions you might ask include:
- What online services do you offer?
- Can I email my doctor directly?
- How quickly can I expect a response to my emails?
- Who answers the emails?
- Do you allow proxy access for my children or aging parents?
- Can I use my smart phone to access your services?
- Can I view my test results?
- Can I schedule appointments online?
Is there a difference between My Health Online and Online Services?
Yes. On this site, we include doctors who fall into one of three categories:
- Doctors who offer My Health Online, Sutter Health’s online service package.
- Doctors who offer online services other than My Health Online.
- Doctors who offer no online services.