Find an Orthopedic Specialist
Below is information on physicians who diagnose and treat conditions of the bone and joints, including knee, hip, shoulder and spine problems, and joint replacement surgeries.
Your primary care physician can evaluate your early symptoms and refer to specialists, as needed. If you don't have one already, you can find a primary care doctor here.
Ready for a specialist? Choose from the regions below to view Sutter Health orthopedic specialists nearest you.
Find an Orthopedic Specialist by Geography
Orthopedic Surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with acute, chronic, traumatic, overuse and other disorders of the bones, joints and muscles. These doctors perform surgery on joints such as shoulders, knees and hips, including artificial replacements for these joints. Orthopedic surgeons who specialize in back problems may perform surgery on the spine. When choosing an orthopedic surgeon for your particular issue, be sure to check his or her profile for Professional Interests or Fellowship training in the area of your concern - or inquire when you call the physician's office about special areas of focus, such as hip replacements or shoulder repair.
Orthopedists - non-surgical are specialists who treat bones, joints and muscles but do not perform surgery.
Sports Medicine is a subspecialty area of Orthopedics. See below for Sports Medicine Specialists.
- San Francisco Bay Orthopedists
- East Bay Orthopedists
- East Bay Orthopedists - non-surgical
- Peninsula/South Bay Orthopedists
- Peninsula/South Bay Orthopedists - non-surgical
- Santa Cruz Coast Orthopedists
- Marin/North Bay Orthopedists
- Marin/North Bay Orthopedists - non-surgical
- Solano County Orthopedists
- Central Valley Orthopedists
- Central Valley Orthopedists - non-surgical
- Sacramento Valley Orthopedists
- Placer County Orthopedists
- Yuba City/Marysville Orthopedists
- North Coast/Lake County Orthopedists
- North Coast/Lake County Orthopedists - non-surgicl
Find a Sports Medicine Specialist by Geography
Sports Medicine is the field of medicine devoted to athletic injuries. Doctors specializing in sports medicine help patients prevent and recover from injuries suffered while engaging in sports activities.
- San Francisco Bay Sports Medicine Doctors
- East Bay Sports Medicine Doctors
- Peninsula/South Bay Sports Medicine Doctors
- Santa Cruz Coast Sports Medicine Doctors
- Marin/North Bay Sports Medicine Doctors
- Solano County Sports Medicine Doctors
- Central Valley Sports Medicine Doctors
- Placer County Sports Medicine Doctors