Make the Most of Your Doctor Visit
Your doctor is an expert on medical care, but you are the expert on yourself. Often there is more than one option for diagnosing or treating a condition. By partnering with your doctor, you can help choose the option that best fits your values, beliefs, and lifestyle.
During your appointment, you will need to answer some important questions so that you and your health professional can plan your care together. The following forms are provided to you as tools to help you prepare for and make the most of your doctor visit. These forms are provided in PDF format.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
- New appointment - new problem or symptom (pdf)
- Follow-up appointment for a previous problem (pdf)
- Regular checkup (pdf)
- Regular checkup for a child (pdf)
- New healthcare provider | first visit (pdf)
- Update your medication list (pdf)
- Ask these questions about a new medication (pdf)
- Medical test information (pdf)
- Surgery information (pdf)
- Special treatment information (pdf)
- Advance Care Directive