The Day of Your Procedure
On the day of your procedure please:
- Check in at the front desk. Bring your insurance card, photo identification and copayment with you.
- Bring a list of all medications and supplements you are currently taking. Be sure to list the name, dose and how often you take it.
- If you take inhalers or insulin, bring these medications with you.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing, including socks, flat shoes, and a short-sleeved top. Bring a jacket or sweater if you wish.
- Remove all makeup, shower and wash your hair before surgery. Do not shave surgical area, use perfumes, deodorant or lotions.
- Remove all jewelry, including all body piercings and metal hair clips, before arriving at the center.
- Don’t bring valuables with you, including laptops, cell phones or other expensive items.
- If you are the guardian or caregiver of a minor child or you have power of attorney for the patient, you must bring paperwork showing legal verification with you.