What is Walk-In Care?
What to Expect at Sutter
Walk-In Care Clinics
In today’s busy world, we all need convenience, speed and people we can trust. Our Walk-In Care centers bring all three together to offer you high quality care for your everyday medical needs.
We’re here to give you quick, convenient, affordable healthcare. When you can't get in to see your doctor, come see us.
Walk-In Care Basics
With same-day visits you can be on the road to recovery in no time.
- No appointment needed, but calling ahead or visiting our website to schedule your visit in advance is recommended.
- No insurance necessary, but most health plans accepted
- Affordable flat fees – You’ll always know what you’ll pay with no added charge for medical office tests
- Convenient – Open 7 days a week
Relaxing and Easy
- Guest lounges equipped with free-Wi-Fi, comfortable seating, complimentary coffee and tea, and outlets to plug in your phone or laptop
- You can schedule ahead online, by phone, or just walk-in
Open to Everyone
- Open to everyone 18 months of age or older
- You don’t need to have a Sutter physician
- At the end of your visit, we provide directions for follow-up care and a report to your doctor
An Expert Team
Every Sutter Walk-In Care is staffed by clinicians trained to diagnose and prescribe medication for everyday illnesses. All services are overseen by our physician medical director.
The clinics provide a variety of medical services from sports physicals and immunizations to treatment for common illnesses like the flu and other respiratory infections. We also offer a customized smoking cessation program.
Care You Can Trust
Sutter Walk-In Care is part of Sutter Health, a family of highly respected doctors, nurses and hospitals throughout Northern California. By working together and sharing information, we’re bringing you innovative patient care, programs and services.