The Role of Philanthropy
As cost pressures continue to grow, the Sutter Health network is committed to protecting quality community health care. Philanthropy plays a significant role in helping our network meet the needs of the more than 100 communities we serve throughout Northern California.
Make an Online Donation
Donate securely online today. A donation to Sutter Health makes a healing difference in the lives of our patients.
A Vital Role in Health CarePhilanthropy plays a vital role in the success of our not-for-profit network. The support of our donors enables us to:
- Equip our facilities with the most advanced technology to save lives and improve patient care
- Care for the needs of expectant mothers--from pregnancy through childbirth and beyond
- Fund research that benefits patients and advances our understanding of disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Create innovative programs such as music therapy and outpatient pediatric diabetes clinics that would not otherwise exist
- Maintain high levels of quality and satisfaction for patients and employees
- Bring loving care to hospice patients and their families.
- Construct new facilities to deliver advanced, efficient care to the thousands of patients who come through our doors
The Importance of Our Generous Donors
Dr. Martin Brotman talks about the importance of our generous donors. Their generous donations allow Sutter Health to invest in important programs and services for our communities.