The Palo Alto Medical Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation contracted with two of the Bay Area’s largest physician groups—Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group and Peninsula Medical Group. PAMF itself is an affiliate of Sutter Health and part of the Sutter Health Bay Area Region. These are the leaders of PAMF, PAFMG, PMC and the Sutter Health Bay Area Region.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation Administrative Staff
- Elizabeth Vilardo, M.D., Chief Executive Officer
- Joe Lacy, M.D., Division President (Palo Alto and Mills-Peninsula)
- Larry D. deGhetaldi, M.D., Division President (Santa Cruz)
- Jimmy Hu, M.D., Division President (Alameda)
- David Quincy, M.D., Division President (South Bay)
- Raul Gorospe, Chief Financial Officer
- Raya Elias-Petros, Chief Development Officer
- Janet Lederer, Vice President, Education Division
- Dominick Frosch, Ph.D., Vice President, Research Division
- Fredric (Rick) Leary, M.D., Chief Accountable Care Officer
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group Board of Directors
- Christine Thorburn, M.D., Chair
- Bruce Block, M.D.
- Louis Caputo, D.P.M.
- Rebecca Fazilat, M.D.
- James Ferrara, M.D.
- Andrew Gutow, M.D.
- Paul Jackson, M.D.
- Terence Lin, M.D.
- Rajan Perkash, M.D.
- William Raffo, M.D.
- Albert Wang, M.D.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group Administration
- Rob Nordgren, M.D., Chief Executive Officer
- Don Briones, Vice President, Finance
- William Suffich, Chief Administrative Officer
- Mat Hernandez, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
- Holly Nath, M.D., Chief Surgical Officer
Bay Area Region Administrative Staff
- James Conforti, Chief Operating Officer
- Karen Hall, Regional General Counsel
- Mara Hook, Vice President, Philanthropy, Bay Area
- Harly Neumann, Ph.D., Regional Vice President, Human Resources
- John Gates, Chief Financial Officer
- Cynthia Lee, Regional Vice President, Planning and Business Development
May 30, 2019
February 20, 2019