You can endow a department chair, a clinical program, or a community benefit service to create a permanent funding source.
There are minimum donation levels for endowments due to the costs of administering them. Please discuss with your local philanthropy office.
The entire amount of your gift remains intact:
- Income from the endowment benefits the program or service that you designate
- An endowment can be named in your honor or for a loved one
Endowments add prestige and help:
- Create stability and sustain financial integrity
- Attract leading physicians
- Provide inspiration and encourage additional philanthropy
Endowments can be created with:
- Current gifts
- Estate gifts
- A combination of the above