Patients who require surgical services deserve safe, quality care with the very best outcomes. By investing in new, state-of-the-art technology that supports our physicians and staff, we offer the most advanced procedures and quality outcomes to our patients.
This investment also allows for room to grow our surgical capabilities so that more of our community members will be able to receive advanced treatment and care locally. Investment in our surgery program will:
- Strengthen general and orthopedic surgery capabilities
- Provide accessible care, making the transfer of patients to other hospitals unnecessary
- Reduce patient anxiety, improve outcomes and support our staff and physicians
- Reduce duplicative work, reduce care times and reduce repair costs, ultimately contributing to affordability
- Lead to growth in minimally-invasive procedures
An advanced surgical care program allows physicians and staff to better manage patient surgical cases, ultimately leading to improved quality and clinical outcomes.
*The following are the current anticipated needs, but the list will be reevaluated based on the most current need:
- Covidien Monopolor Bipolar Cautery
- Endoscopic Towers
- OR Table
- GI Scope and Processor
- Monopolor/Bipolar Cautery
- Low Temperature Sterilizer Sterrad