We're Focused on Your Health and Safety
Our teams are trained and equipped to care for you.
Before Your Visit
Steps we’re taking to help keep our patients and staff safe:
- Screening by phone
- Face masks required
- Screening at entrance
- Contactless check-in
During Your Visit
Safety measures to expect inside our care centers include:
- Isolating patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- Daily symptom screening for providers and staff
- Physical distancing
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Strict procedures are in place at our clinics and hospitals:
- Surfaces sanitized daily
- Cleaning of equipment between patients
- Hand sanitizers available
- Procedure rooms sterilized
COVID-19 Surge Readiness
Our care teams and facilities are prepared for increases in COVID-19 patients.
Our Network’s Strength
We’re actively managing COVID-19 in Northern California.
- Coordinating responses through the Sutter Health Emergency Management System.
- Moving resources throughout our integrated network to where they’re needed most.
- Working with federal, state and local governments, as well as community partners.
- Researching safe and effective COVID-19 testing and treatment options.
Our Care Centers
Our clinics and hospitals are staying prepared.
- Converting space to create more critical care units when they’re needed.
- Increasing our supply of PPE and other essential equipment.
- Projecting the spread and potential surges of COVID-19 through data analysis.
- Using advanced safety practices for visitors, laboring mothers and more.
- Taking steps to assure continued availability of care. If resources become constrained, we'll implement the CA Crisis Care Guidelines as needed.
Get the Ongoing Care You Need
Continue to see your providers to help prevent and treat serious health issues.
Checkups and vaccinations for kids, scheduled on time, are vital. Prenatal visits are, too.