Join us for an informational webinar on bariatric surgery options.
Session will include:
- How to know if you’re a candidate for surgery
- Impact on diabetes and other health issues
- Overview of surgical options
- What to expect before and after surgery
- Life after surgery
- Importance of nutrition and activity to maintain weight loss
For more information and to register for this educational seminar, please call 209-832-6557
- Tarig Samarkandy, M.D., FACS, FASMBS
Sutter Health has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Sutter Health makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding errors or omissions and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained within this website.
Not all educational programs listed on this website are produced by Sutter. Contact the class administrator if you have questions about classes or their content. Sutter Health does not endorse derivative or excerpted materials, and it cannot be held liable for the content or use of adapted products that are incorporated on other websites.