On Monday, September 16, 2019, Sutter Medical Center Foundation will once again host its annual Sutter Indian Summer Golf Classic at Del Paso Country Club. Thanks to the generous sponsors, donors, and players who attended last year's event, more than $120,000 was raised to support Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento.
This year's tournament will benefit pediatric audiology. The pediatric audiology department serves patients throughout northern California who have signs of hearing loss early in life. This early intervention often prevents further hearing loss and aids in speech and language development. The department also provides ongoing support to children who require devices such as hearing aids, allowing them to receive a normal education and lead a fulfilling life.
For over 30 years, Sutter Health has celebrated contributions toward our healing mission: enhancing the well-being of people in our community through a not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services. Because of these contributions, we have become the region's leading comprehensive medical center with world-class doctors, supported by more than 3,700 extraordinary nurses and staff.
10:30 am - Registration
12:00 pm - Shotgun Start
5:30 pm - Dinner
- Presenting Sponsor: $25,000 - Two (2) golf foursomes, 16 dinner tickets, VIP Seating, tee signage, recognition in event publicity, company logo with tournament logo on featured tee prize, website recognition, sponsorship banner display, opportunity to host a hole and meet and greet w/ CEO
- Diamond Sponsor: $15,000 - Two (2) golf foursomes, 16 dinner tickets, tee signage, recognition in publications, banner recognition, website recognition, opportunity to host a hole, include promotional item in player bag
- Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 - One (1) golf foursome, 8 dinner tickets, tee signage, recognition in publications, banner recognition, website recognition, include promotional item in player bag, option to be recognized as one of the following: Golf Cart sponsor, Award Ceremony sponsor, Driving Range sponsor or Putting Green sponsor
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000 - One (1) golf foursome, 8 dinner tickets, recognition in publications, banner recognition, website recognition, option to be recognized as one of the following: Auction sponsor, Raffle sponsor or Mulligan sponsor
- Silver Sponsor: $2,500 - Two (2) registered players, 4 dinner tickets, website recognition, event signage
- Hole Station Sponsor: $1,500 - Signage at a station, ability to distribute materials/prizes, ability to network, facilitate contests, 4 dinner tickets
- Friend of the Foundation: $1,000 - Tee signage, 4 dinner tickets
- Individual Player: $350 - Golf entry fee, 1 dinner ticket
- Awards Dinner Ticket: $100