|Date & Time||Location||Cost/Registration|
November 01, 20224:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Need different dates?
Free and open to all Sutter Health patients over 18.
For questions, please email email@example.com or contact group facilitator, Kelly Reilly RN, MS, CDCES at 650-330-5835.
Please join this virtually supportive group on the First Tuesday of the month from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. to share your prediabetes accomplishments & challenges. (for adults 18 and up. Must be in California during the virtual meeting).
Themes for Monthly Prediabetes Check-In Group:
- Jan. 4, 2022 - Healthy Habits Kick Off
- February 1, 2022: The ABC’s of Prediabetes & Your Heart Health
- March 1, 2022: Healthy Eating: What Stays & What’s Got-to-Go
- April 5, 2022: Spring Into Action: At Home, Work & When Out & About
- May 3, 2022: Healthy Coping & Exploring Your Support Needs
- June 7,2022: Identifying Problem Areas & Discovering Solutions
- July 5, 2022: Health Maintenance & Other To Do’s
- August 2, 2022: Medication Management: How Are You Managing?
- September 6, 2022: Monitoring: Blood Sugars & Beyond
- October 4, 2022: Preventing Illness & Complications
- November 1, 2022: Planning Ahead For The Holidays
- December 6, 2022: 2022 Reflections: Accomplishments & Challenges
If you are ON track and doing well, then your words of wisdom are appreciated. If you are OFF track and need encouragement, then this is the place!
You are welcome to virtually bring your support person (family member and/or friend)!
Sutter Health has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Sutter Health makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding errors or omissions and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained within this website.
Not all educational programs listed on this website are produced by Sutter. Contact the class administrator if you have questions about classes or their content. Sutter Health does not endorse derivative or excerpted materials, and it cannot be held liable for the content or use of adapted products that are incorporated on other websites.