We work collaboratively with women to respect each family’s childbirth choice. This approach results in our low cesarean and episiotomy rates.
- Personal docents to guide you throughout your pregnancy.
- Delayed cord clamping and immediate skin-to-skin bonding.
- Midwives, doulas and OB-GYNs to support you.
- Labor tubs and nitrous oxide for labor.
- Trial of labor after cesarean (TOLAC).
- Anesthesiologists available 24/7.
- High-risk pregnancy care.
- Free prenatal yoga classes.
- Postpartum and breastfeeding support.
- Newborn Connections: A resource for pregnancy, breastfeeding and parenting.
- Sign up for prenatal yoga, classes or support groups.
Take a tour to meet our team of certified nurse-midwives and doctors, and to learn about our philosophy.