We're Focused on Your Health and Safety
Our teams are trained and equipped to care for you.
Before Your Visit
Steps we’re taking to help keep our patients and staff safe:
- Screening by phone
- Face masks required
- Screening at entrance
- Contactless check-in
During Your Visit
Safety measures to expect inside our care centers include:
- Isolating patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- Daily symptom screening for providers and staff
- Physical distancing
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Strict procedures are in place at our clinics and hospitals:
- Surfaces sanitized daily
- Cleaning of equipment between patients
- Hand sanitizers available
- Procedure rooms sterilized
Get the Ongoing Care You Need
Continue to see your providers to help prevent and treat serious health issues.
Checkups and vaccinations for kids, scheduled on time, are vital. Prenatal visits are, too.