The 6th Floor of CPMC’s Mission Bernal Campus is devoted to advanced orthopedic care.
- New, high-tech operating rooms were designed specifically for orthopedic surgery.
- Light-filled recovery rooms look out over the hills of Noe Valley and Glen Park.
- Physical therapy at our orthopedics gym is just a short walk from your room.
Many surgeons who practice at Mission Bernal specialize in minimally invasive techniques that help restore movement and ease pain with the least amount of scarring possible. Advanced techniques include:
- Anterior hip replacement
- Quad-sparing knee replacement
- Reversed total shoulder replacement
The team at CPMC Mission Bernal can help you ease pain and live a more active life.