CPMC’s new Van Ness Campus is a quaternary regional care center that integrates the latest medical technologies, advanced seismic safety and world-class healthcare.
The 990,000-square-foot hospital fills an entire city block and offers 435 parking spaces. We understand that healthy environments foster healthy people. The Van Ness Campus is a LEED-certified Green building that features five living rooftop gardens, and 100% fresh outdoor air.
- 274 acute care beds in private rooms with views.
- Expanded emergency department with 36 treatment rooms.
- Pediatric emergency room services designed for kids.
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit with private rooms, including rooms for twins.
- Smart technologies in every room for optimal patient care.
- Built to withstand and function fully after strong earthquakes.