- Celebrating New Life for St. Luke's Hospital at CPMC's Mission Bernal Campus —Please join us on August 8, 2018 for the 66th Annual St. Luke's Auxiliary Musée and hospital opening celebration at CPMC's Mission Bernal Campus. Proceeds will benefit CPMC's innovative Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) program.
- Debutante Ball 2017 — The 53rd Annual Debutante Ball was hosted by the Women’s Board of CPMC Foundation and benefitted Dr. John Chan's gynecological oncology research at CPMC.
- CPMC2020 Gala 2016 — 350 philanthropic investors attended the San Francisco gala sponsored by Chanel, raising over $2.5 million for CPMC's new hospitals, and honoring Dr. Kari Nadeau and Sean Parker.
- St. Luke’s Auxiliary — The St. Luke's Auxiliary was founded in 1952 to support the local community with fundraising and volunteerism in the spirit of fellowship and celebration.
- The Women’s Board of California Pacific Medical Center Foundation — The Women’s Board is a volunteer organization of women committed to philanthropic support of capital projects, community relations, medical education, and research on behalf of CPMC.