- January 16, 2019: Your Wellness, Your Future — The Women’s & Children’s Health Leadership Council invites you to an inaugural luncheon at CPMC’s brand new Van Ness Campus, starting at 11:00 am with a reception and tours of Birthing and NICU services, followed by luncheon at 12:00 pm and program featuring CPMC’s Shoshana Ungerleider, M.D., award-winning filmmaker and national pioneer in reimagining care for ourselves, our families and our communities. Single tickets $275; Sponsorship $5,000 includes 2 tickets and recognition at the event. Seating is limited. For more information, please contact Christina Peil, (415) 600-4434, email@example.com.
- February 7, 2019: Van Ness Opening Gala — Before opening our doors, we invite you to celebrate with us at this once-in-a-lifetime event at CPMC’s beautiful and innovative new hospital at the Van Ness Campus. Join us for a dazzling evening of exploration, entertainment and an exclusive sneak preview of our high-tech care delivered with high touch. Complimentary parking; cocktail attire. Single tickets $500. For more information, please contact Christina Peil, (415) 600-4434, firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Life for St. Luke's Hospital at CPMC's Mission Bernal Campus —
On August 8, 2018 the 66th Annual St. Luke's Auxiliary Musée and hospital opening
celebration was held at CPMC's new Mission Bernal Campus. Proceeds benefitted the
innovative Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) program.
- Debutante Ball 2018 — The 54th Annual Debutante Ball was held June 16, 2018, benefitting the gynecologic oncology research program led by Dr. John Chan at CPMC.
- CPMC2020 Gala 2016 — 350 philanthropic investors attended the San Francisco gala sponsored by Chanel, raising over $2.5 million for CPMC's new hospitals, and honoring Dr. Kari Nadeau and Sean Parker.
- St. Luke’s Auxiliary — Since 1952, the Auxiliary has supported the local community with fundraising and volunteerism. Past beneficiaries of their signature event Musée included women's and children's health and diabetes care at what is now CPMC’s Mission Bernal Campus.
- The Women’s Board of California Pacific Medical Center Foundation — The Women’s Board is a volunteer organization of women committed to philanthropic support of capital projects, community relations, medical education, and research on behalf of CPMC.