You can help save more lives. Your partnership will dramatically improve care, create vital new programs, fund innovative research and empower CPMC physicians and their teams to accomplish extraordinary things they would otherwise not be able to do.
Giving Opportunities in Cardiac Services
CPMC Structural Heart Program (TAVR) — Sutter Health CPMC’s cardiovascular teams are at the forefront of offering patients with aortic valve stenosis an alternative to open-heart surgery. TAVR has become the new gold standard for the minimally invasive treatment of aortic stenosis.
CPMC is one of only three hospitals in Northern California currently approved to perform TAVR on a broader group of low risk patients - a testament to the world-class care our cardiac surgical teams provide. Your philanthropic investment ensures that our patients will benefit from the latest technology and expertise.
Transplant — Your philanthropic investment in CPMC’s
Center for Advanced Heart Therapies and Transplant will help support the program and
physicians that enable these lifesaving procedures.
- Heart and Vascular Center — Your gift to CPMC's Heart and Vascular Center enable the Cardiology department to maintain its high standard of patient care and support staff, doctors and fellows.
- CPMC cares for more cardiac patients than any other hospital in San Francisco.
- Since 1984, 500 heart transplants and over 260 Ventricle Assist Device Procedures have been performed at CPMC.
- CPMC is currently ranked among the best three hospitals in the world for the treatment of atrial fibrillation and one of the best in the U.S. for treatment of heart failure.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has awarded us its Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
Philanthropy Powers Our Innovation
You can be a catalyst in transforming healthcare in San Francisco. Your philanthropic investment empowers the physicians and care teams at CPMC to accomplish extraordinary things they otherwise would not be able to do.
Emilia De Luz
Senior Development Officer
2015 Steiner Street
San Francisco, California 94115